2022 Keeneland Concours d’Elegance
If you would enjoy attending a concours event with a friendly Southern Hospitality bent, plan to come to the 2022 Keeneland Concours d’Elegance at Lexington, Kentucky. We will be holding this nineteenth annual event on Saturday, July 16, 2022. The Feature Marque, for the first time since the inaugural event in 2004 will be Porsche. Of the twenty classes of juried entrants, four will be devoted to Porsche. In addition to the regular Car Club Parking in the Paddock, the PCA Bluegrass Region will be hosting a PCA Hospitality Park.
You can get more information regarding the concours at their website https://keenelandconcours.com/.
**Please click HERE to visit the Bluegrass Region PCA site for more information and to register for PCA Friday at Keeneland. **
This year the PCA Bluegrass Region is also hosting for the first time, PCA Friday at Keeneland. The day will include a morning Concours Appreciation Session, an Afternoon Drive through Blue Grass Country, and an evening meal at the historic Spindletop Hall. In addition to the structured PCA sessions there are numerous activities both at the venue and nearby locales for self-directed visitor attractions.
– Morning Thoroughbred exercise on the historic race track.
– Having breakfast, snack or lunch at the popular Track Kitchen for great home cooking.
– Walking tours done self-guided or with assigned guides including Grandstand and Stables.
Movie venue of scenes from Seabiscuit and Secretariat.
– Visit the Keeneland Library
– Observe site preparation for the Saturday concours
Locally (within 20 miles of Keeneland)
– Across the street from the Kentucky Aviation Museum
– Numerous Distilleries including Woodford Reserve and Buffalo Trace
– Kentucky Horse Park
– Horse Farm Tours (self-guided or arranged bus tours)
– Distillery Tours (self-guided or arranged bus tours)
PCA Bluegrass Region – President
Keeneland Concours – Site Director